Soap Lake Elementary School may be small, but it is mighty!
- It is a tight-knit school community that is small enough to allow our staff to know each student and most of the parents well, which also creates a community of caring.
- Highly qualified teachers and para professionals provide research-based instruction that helps students meet Washington state standards.
- Students also learn to respect and appreciate each other's differences, which keeps discipline problems to a minimum.
- There are students from four different cultures attending SLE, so children are regularly exposed to diverse ideas.
- High quality, research-based professional development is provided to staff on a regular basis in order to strengthen instructional skills and to foster an environment of life-long learning.
- Student progress is monitored often and interventions initiated when needed to ensure student success.
Soap Lake Elementary is a great place to learn!